New York State Emergency Response Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battalion Commanders Welcome

Go down

Battalion Commanders Welcome Empty Battalion Commanders Welcome

Post by NYS-ERF Commander Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Dear New Members,
It is my sincere pleasure to welcome you and you’re Family to the New York State Emergency Response Force . As your Battalion Commander, I want to be the first to tell you welcome to our group. The learning curve at  is steep,and our battalion OPTEMPO is high. As a result, you must arrive both mentally and physically prepared to take on all types of challenges. You are joining a team of professionals.

ERF's primary mission is to protect every American’s constitutional rights, while providing an organized defensive response to national disasters. Such national disasters include; widespread martial law, foreign invasions, economical or societal collapse, natural or man-made disasters.

New York State Emergency Response Force (NYS-ERF) Programs educate members about disaster preparedness for hazards that may impact their area and trains them in organized defensive response to national disasters.
It is imperative that you arrive in top physical condition so you are prepared for the challenging program.

I am pleased to welcome you and you’re Family to the New York State Emergency Response Force. I look forward to meeting you and wish you the best of luck as you start your training here in the ERF.

Sincerely,
New York State Emergency Response Force Battalion Commander

NYS-ERF Commander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum